mercredi 6 décembre 2006

Twins in the family

One of the reasons Philippe and I sticked to 2 kids was, well, the third actually could have been a third and a fourth, as for Philippe himself is a twin and my mother has twin-sisters, so you can imagine why we are happy parents of two lovely kids.

Today a big hurray for my cute aunties (ain't they sweet ?), the swinging sisters. They are part of our non-existantmusicalfamilyband (but oh so alive and a first CD rehearsal has already taken place)

We are always singing and dancing, cabaret for parents, songs for mariages, rimes and poemes for birthdays and they always take part in it either writing the songs or singing and dancing along.



So happy birthday Talies and Tapien, Knuffel uit het zuiden, Sien.






PS So I thought I would quit the birthdays... no way...




PS 2 I was looking for funny twin pictures or drawings, couldn't find it but I came up with this, I thought they where great :