lundi 4 décembre 2006

December 4th

December 4th is a special day, it was my brother's birthday. He passed away in 1975 at the age of 19 and the same year on december 4th was born Jolijn, my cousin's daughter, the first grand-child in our family. (She got married this year) People come and go is what we say but it was incredible she actually arrived on that day!


December 4th was also the birthday of my grandfather, so this made it even more special.








Today I want to wish a very happy birthday to Manny. We met 2 years ago, he arrived from New York with his lovely wife Joan, decided to install on the Côte d'Azur. We soon became very close as we have a lot in common, not only the hapiness of being together, nice food, nice wine, but also, destiny was there to make us become friends as his birthday is another 4th of december and Joan's on the 12th of july (like mine !)

Thanks Manny for your friendship and kindness, your "daddy" advice, you are a wonderful person !
Happy birthday !
ps I said the other day I wouldn't wish birthdays anymore on my blog but sometimes it is just inevitable.

2 Comments:

At 04/12/2006 22:53, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Lieve Sien, wat een mooi verhaal op de blog. Hoop alles goed met je?
Zie je weer in Frankrijk.

 
At 05/12/2006 01:00, Blogger Sien said...

gezellie, kom je gauw ?

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home